Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Button Collectors - Welcome to Button Collectors!   Buttons are wonderful little works of art that come in all sizes, shapes, and descr

Forums     Market     Login   Signup

Button Collectors

Manager: ltdinvestments
strongWelcome to Button Collectors!/strong/p pButtons are wonderful little works of art that come in all sizes, shapes, and descriptions. This ring is for those who appreciate the beauty of buttons and the fun of collecting them, and for all topics associated with collecting sewing buttons./p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Hi
- 04/09/2012

Hi everyone!  I just started using a metal detector and I dug up this old button out of a friend's yard in Duram, Maine.  It's about 3/4 of an inch across.  My buddy's house is super old (1800) and I was curious if anyone could help me date the button.  I found some millitary buttons too, but they were easy to date as they had the maker's mark on the back.  I'll also post a picture of the back of the button.  I thought I'd just metal-detect for coins, but the metal buttons I'm finding are a lot of fun too. Thanks, Matt.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy