Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Button Collectors - Welcome to Button Collectors!   Buttons are wonderful little works of art that come in all sizes, shapes, and descr

Forums     Login   Signup

Button Collectors

Manager: ltdinvestments
strongWelcome to Button Collectors!/strong/p pButtons are wonderful little works of art that come in all sizes, shapes, and descriptions. This ring is for those who appreciate the beauty of buttons and the fun of collecting them, and for all topics associated with collecting sewing buttons./p

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

[p]I have a shop devoted to antique and collectible buttons -- and I'm totally new - 02/16/2013
I have a shop devoted to antique and collectible buttons -- and I'm totally new to web rings -- so I hope I'm putting this in the right place (alread put it in the wrong place once :+)   I'm collecting but only specific categories so all those that I don't collect are going in my shop --- beautiful buttons from very antique to just vintage :+)http://www.etsy.com/shop/BanglesAndButtons

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy